Straight Cut Acacia Dining Table With Black X-Shaped Legs/Natural Color
The Wazo Product Guarantee - VERIFIED.
We take pride in quality.
Before purchasing, you can contact us to arrange a FaceTime or Skype video session and choose your table with one of our design experts! This service is only available before the purchase is completed.
All our Acacia wood is FSC-certified. All our tables go through a rigorous quality check before being shipped out to your home.
- 300x100x76 cm / 118x39.5x30 inches (10 feet) (~360.00 lbs)
- 270x100x76 cm / 106.3x39.5x30 inches (9 feet) (~320.00 lbs)
- 240x100x76 cm / 94.5x39.5x30 inches (8 feet) (~278.00 lbs)
- 210x100x76 cm / 82.6x39.5x30 inches (7 feet) (~225.00 lbs)
- 180x90x76 cm / 71x35.5x30 inches (6 feet) (~161.00 lbs)
- 150x90x76 cm / 59x35.5x30 inches (5 feet) (~141.00 lbs)
Table thickness: 5.5 cm (2.2 inches)
The Vermont table has a natural finish that pairs beautifully and effortlessly with the industrial minimalist design of our matte black X shaped legs. If you are going for the rustic farmhouse look, but with a classy modern twist, this modern wooden dining table will not disappoint. The tabletop is handcrafted from solid acacia wood, with a smooth top and smooth straight cut edges. Vermont will bring life to your dining experience for the years to come.
How to assemble the table legs
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR NATURAL WOOD TABLE >